6372 Oberndorf in Tirol
Most welcome to the Penzinghof - Enjoy your vacation real and natural! The Penzinghof is located right next to the St. Johann/Oberndorf cable-car!
An insider’s tip for the whole family - Nestling between the Kitzbuehler Horn and the Wild Kaiser mountains lies the paradise of Oberndorf in Tyrol, a place where friendly hospitality comes first. This picturesque settlement is 687 meters above sea level and has approximately 2,000 inhabitants.
The day starts with a marvellous breakfast - fresh productes from the hotel’s own farm: milk, cheese, home-made bread, juices, different kinds of muesli and much more…
Enjoy the relish half-board of the Penzinghof with its sophisticated hors d’oeuvres, salad buffets, the choice of à la carte menus and all the sweet culinary delicacies. The own biological farm guarantees the use of fresh, natural products.
Enjoy the cosy feeling in your holiday home and relax. All the rooms are sunny, the furniture is made of local woods. Natural materials and pleasant colours make you feel at home. And the view out of the windows is just magnificent!
Wellness & Cosmetics
"NEW" - We welcome you to the Lavender Spa.
- stone pine, apple, bio sauna, infrared cabin, crash Ice Fountain, panoramic relaxation room, power showers and much more
- individually tailored treatments - massages, beauty treatments, partner treatments, baths, manicure, ...
Whether alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross country skiing or simply snow hiking, Oberndorf in Tyrol is the place to be for a winter break. With 17 cable cars and ski lifts, the northern side of the Kitzbuehel Horn, where winter snow is a certainty, offers Skiing fun for young and old and around 60 piste kilometres of all difficulty level that are both extensive and never overrun.
The pretty cross country skiing routes in the valley are as treasured by ski hikers as they are by cross country skiing professionals. The Oberdorf cross country skiing routes stretch over 25 kilometres and also connect to the 275 km long network of cross country skiing routes across the whole region.
And it goes without saying that variety is also catered for: illuminated toboggan runs make for fun and exuberance into the night, time flies by at the merry curling parties, visitors can take a trip in a horse drawn carriage and discover their surrounding fairytale environs, and fun and action are always on the menu when driving a Ski-Doo snowmobile.
- Cross Country
- Toboggan Run
- Horse sleigh rides
|met ontbijt||vanaf € 125||vanaf € 82||vanaf € 84||vanaf € 73|
|Half pension||vanaf € 135||vanaf € 92||vanaf € 94||vanaf € 83|
Penzinghof holiday treats
Are included in the half-board price from a minimum stay of 1 week. Forthose staying for a shorter period of time, the program may vary.
- Welcome party with the Penzinghof family including a free welcome drink
- Wine tasting: experience the fascinationof a selection of Austrian wines
- Savor an oven fresh strudel in the afternoon baked in grandmother’s oven
- Bring along a little snack to give you energy for your day on the mountain
- Gourmet meal – enjoy the culinary highlight of the week
- Using a local method of purification we offer fresh and vitalizing “Grander water”
- Austrian cheese tasting
- Fresh apples available everywhere the hotel
- 1 x Lunch buffet
- New!!! Visit the hotel’s bio farm, cheese dairy and distillery
- 1 x kids afternoon
- Children’s game room including cinema
- 1 x per week: family sauna day
- Free bicycle rental / Since we are a member of the Bikeacademy, guided tours are available at very competitive prices
- 1 x biker regulars meeting
- Hiking poles for rent
- Gym with top equipment
- Enjoy our cookery book and wine book corner
- Fantastic Hiking/biking/running tracks starting just outside the hotel
- Morning exercise – Qi Gong, meditation, energy for myself
- 25 % discount on Green Fee at Golfclub Kaiserwinkl Kössen
- 15 % discount on Green Fee at Golfclub Lärchenhof in Erpfendorf
- Free hiking and bike maps plus suggested routes for the day
- Relaxation at the new Lavender Spa (600 m2), in the Swiss stone pine sauna, infrared cabin, steam room, bio apple sauna or the panoramic relaxation room
- Organic swimming pond surrounded by lovely scented flowers and herbs right outside the hotel
- Wheelchair access in all our rooms
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Enjoy the fresh and clean mountain air along with an amazing view of the Wilder Kaiser mountain range
- Warm-hearted and friendly individual catering
Some useful infor mation :
/Your room will be ready from approx. 2 pm. Should you arrive after 8 pm please let us know and we will be happy to prepare a little snack for you. On the day of your departure your room will have to be vacated by 11 am. All rooms are non-smoking. The prices are quoted per person/day – for the apartments on the Roemerweg per apartment/day – including all above mentioned holiday treats (for a minimum stay of 7 nights). Local tax of € 1,20 per person/day is not included in the price. Refund for not dining is € 10,- for adults/day and € 4,- for children/day. Domestic animals
€ 10,-/day (excl. food)./