Experience simplicity and tranquillity far above the hectic urban haze.
Enjoy the charm and culture of our small village, to this day Romansh-speaking, and let yourself get treated in our tradition-rich Hotel.
For the active part of your holiday, Sedrun offers- with it's breathtaking mountain scenery near the Rhine source- the exiting NEAT site, spa and pool facilities, ski lifts and many more thousand possibilieties for winter and summer guests.
Enjoy our beautiful region with all five senses: Our kitchen uses high-quality, fresh products, preferably from the local area.
We indulge you with original Grisons specialities, traditional dishes and lamb meat from our own sheep. In addition, we have fine wines and digestives from Grisons, or a speciality beer from the Surselva Brewery.
In our lovingly furnished house in the middle of Sedrun are thirteen comfortable double or single rooms with shower, WC, Safety Deposit Box, Wireless-Lan and Cable television. Most rooms have a balcony and a magnificent view to the south.
Directly behind the Hotel located in a quiet, sunny position is our family-friendly apartement house with children's playground and outdoor barbeque place. The comfortably furnished apartements for two to five people provide, as the Hotel rooms, a shower, WC, radio and television. They also offer the right ambiance for a cosy evening at home. Every apartement has a parking space. You can also enjoy the Hotel service in the apartements. In the off-peak season, we also lease the apartements without board.
- 1 room apartement with two beds;
- 2 1/2 room apartements each with four beds;
- 2 1/2 room apartements each with five beds.
We supply additional and child beds upon request.
- Internet Corner: An iMac is now available for our hotel guests to surf the Internet free of charge.
- Grander Water: Just installed: our revitalized Grander Water is now available throughout the hotel. To learn more visit www.grander.com
The Gotthard Oberalp Arena offers you a whole Winter-sport resort with all the possibilities, from skiing to snowboarding and free-riding, up to snow hiking. In the centre of Europe’s heart- easily accessible from everywhere.
- 125 km prepared and diverse tracks, of which 40 km are difficult, 57 km are moderate, 28 km are easy and 45 km with lighting.
We are looking forward to meeting you - family Brugger
|met ontbijt||CHF 70 tot CHF 90||CHF 65 tot CHF 80|
|Half pension||CHF 105 tot CHF 125||CHF 100 tot CHF 115|
|met ontbijt||CHF 70 tot CHF 75||CHF 65 tot CHF 70|
|Half pension||CHF 105 tot CHF 110||CHF 100 tot CHF 105|
- The price indicated is per day including breakfast, Hotel service, Taxes and VAT.
- Tourist tax CHF 2.70 per person per day, CHF 0.65 per child per day.
- Half-Board: Four course menu at CHF 30.00 per person per day.
- Children's discount: Small children free, 2-6 years 50% reduction, 7-12 years 30% reduction, when they do not occupy their own room.
- Double room for single use incurs a CHF 30.00 surcharge.