- 03.12.2022 - 18.04.2023
- 08:15 - 16:30
- 12 km
- 6 km
- 5 km
- 23 km
Alpe Cermis Cavalese: The Mountain by your side
Alpe Cermis in Cavalese, in the heart of the Lagorai chain, is one of the most important ski resorts in Val di Fiemme.
Val di Fiemme can look back on a deep-rooted tradition in terms of hospitality: Here the guest feel at home, enjoying the warmth and friendliness of the mountain people and becomes a part of the community, with its traditions, its colors and specialties.
In the valley, there are over a hundred hotels, self-catering accommodation, pensions and private apartments. Shops, markets, restaurants, typical restaurants, sports facilities, museums, cinemas and theaters, but nature and especially "good mountain air": all along the valley a lot of offers for the guests and residents.
Cavalese, the historic capital of the valley, lies along the slopes of the Alpe Cermis. From the park the famous Olimpia piste can be seen with a length of 7500 m and a vertical drop of 1,400 meters is one of the most beautiful in Trentino...
A mountain, that offers emotions!
With sun and snow, to fully enjoy your days of unique fun and relaxation in pure nature. The excellent location of the slopes guarantees "Snow quality" that guarantees good slopes even in less favorable periods of the winter.
We offer services, courtesy and professionalism, high-altitude mountain huts, where you can taste typical local food, the best preparation of the ski area, local skiing schools, rental, service "Cermislandia", many things that make you be prepared to your days at Cermis area to make it even more enjoyable.
Plan een vakantie
- Madonna di Campiglio / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Folgarida - Marilleva - Val di Sole / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Passo Tonale - Adamello Ski / Val di Sole
- Canazei - Belvedere / Val di Fassa
- Passo San Pellegrino - Falcade / Trevalli
- Pejo 3000 / Val di Sole
- Presena Gletscher - Adamello Ski
- Paganella - Andalo
- Campitello - Col Rodella / Val di Fassa
- Ponte di Legno - Temù - Adamello Ski
- Monte Bondone
- Pozza di Fassa - Buffaure / Val di Fassa
- San Martino di Castrozza / Rolle Pass
- Alpe Lusia - San Pellegrino
- Catinaccio - Vigo di Fassa / Val di Fassa
- Folgaria - Fiorentini / Alpe Cimbra
- Alba di Canazei - Ciampac / Val di Fassa
- Passo Rolle
- Pinzolo - Val Rendena / Dolomiti di Brenta
- Alpe Cermis - Cavalese - Val di Fiemme