- 08.12.2022 - 16.04.2023
- 08:30 - 16:30
Verbindungsbahn Alpbachtal Wildschönau: 17.12.2022 - 10.04.2023
Wiedersbergerhornbahn: 08.12.2022 - 16.04.2023
Pöglbahn: 08.12.2022 - 16.04.2023
Reitherkogelbahn: Dez. 2022 - März 2023
Schatzbergbahn: 08.12.2022 - 10.04.2023
Markbachjochbahn, Lanerköpflbahn: Dez. 2022 -März 2023
Übungslifte Oberau: Dez. 2022 - März 2023
- 30 km
- 54 km
- 13 km
- Freeride/ Routes
- 16 km
- 113 km
Highlights in winter 2022/23
- Construction of the new Hornbahn 2000 Instead of the Hornlift 2000, a new detachable 6-seater chairlift with weather protection bonnet and seat heating is being built, which will take skiers to the highest point in the ski area Top of Alpbachtal in under 4 minutes.
- NEW: Schatzberg Zwergenland from winter 2022/23 at the Schatzberg middle station with XL magic conveyor, wave run and more!
- First Line Skiing at Wiedersberger Horn in Alpbach - from March early birds can be the first on the slopes! (subject to changes)
- JUPPI-DO children's ski paradise at the bottom station of the Reitherkogel gondola in Reith i.A with a diverse range of obstacle courses and a choice of ski trails. Open every day from 10.00hrs, free entry with a valid ski pass.
- Alpbachtaler Lauser-Sauser - the modern Alpine Coaster on the Wiedersberger Horn in Alpbach. The sledges can reach speeds of up to 40 kmph descending over two jumps, waves and through two 360° twists.
4 Mountains - 2 Valleys - 1 Great Ski Area
The Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau with its 113 kilometres pistes is one of the largest ski areas in the Tyrol. The choice of varied slopes, an excellent price-quality ratio and the fact that the ski area is easy to reach are the regions plus points.
- authentic villages without massive hotels and permanent apres ski sound
- diverse terrain and great winter adventure for beginners, families and advanced players away from the conventional namely "Ski hype"
- a total of 113 kilometers of pistes and 45 ski lifts with one ski pass
More fun on the slopes with a ski pass
The new eight person gondola runs directly next to the bottom of the Pöglbahn Inneralpbach up to the 1,903 meter high Schatzberg that links the two ski areas. In addition, a new two-kilometer connection slope between the Schatzberg and the middle station provides more skiing fun. But the ticket-prices remain still cheaper than in other resorts.
- days pass in high season € 55,50 for adults and € 28,00 for children
- 30 km of blue pistes just right for every beginner
- 54 km of red ski runs for those who already want more
- 13 km black runs for the thrill
- 16 km ski routes
Cosy atmosphere and tradition at the huts
- 25 traditional huts with regional delicacies
- unique mountain panorama
- Tyrolean hospitality, sociability and comfort
SKI JUWEL info:
- 113 km of slopes: 30 km blue, 54 km red, 13 km black, 16 km of ski routes
- 45 ski lifts: 9 gondolas, 7 chairlifts, 29 drag lifts
- 25 ski lodges
- 2 snow-parks & 1 family park
- Highest mountains in the ski resort Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau:
2,128 m Wiedersberger Horn, Alpbach - top station at 2,025 m
1,903 m Schatzberg, Wildschönau - top station at 1,898 m
- 03.02. - 02.04. dagelijks