Liften Alpbach - Ski Juwel...
- 07.12.2018 - 07.04.2019
- 08:30 - 16:30
Pistes Alpbach - Ski Juwel...
- 26 km
- 54 km
- 13 km
- Freeride/ Routes
- 16 km
- 109 km
Nieuwigheden Alpbach - Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
News and Highlights
- JUPPI-DO children's ski paradise - at the bottom station of the Reitherkogel gondola in Reith i.A your children can learn and build on their ski skills with fun and games. A diverse range of obstacle and jumping courses with a choice of ski trails give children the opportunity to drive themselves and feel a great sense of achievement. Open every day up until 10 March 2019 from 10.00hrs. Free entry with a valid ski pass.
- Alpbachtaler Lauser-Sauser - the modern Alpine Coaster on the Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach. The sledges can reach speeds of up to 40 kmph descending over two jumps, waves and through two 360° twists.
- Snow Plough Co-pilot - ride up the slopes in a huge snow plough
- First Line Skiing on the Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach
- Family offer from 16th March 2019 kids (year of birth 2003 and after) ski for free
- 109 kilometres pistes, 25 ski huts and three snowparks. - the skiresort is one of the largest ski areas in the Tyrol
Skigebied Alpbach - Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
4 Mountains - 2 Valleys - 1 Great Ski Area
The Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau with its 109 kilometres pistes is one of the largest ski areas in the Tyrol, loved by families & friends. The choice of varied slopes, an excellent price-quality ratio and the fact that the ski area is easy to reach are the regions plus points.
When the winter lays its white mantle over the traditional wooden houses, the pine trees wear thick caps of snow and the mountains are glistening of fresh powder snow, then you have arrived at one of the authentic villages of the two regions. Both in the Alpbach Valley, as well as in the Wildschönau one looks in vain for massive hotels and permanent apres ski sound. The Tyrolean ski areas set to change away from the conventional namely "Ski hype". True to the motto: good, clean, quality not quantity. And yet, ski guests come here to enjoy a great ski area. Since December 2012 the previously separated ski areas are combined into one area, the Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau. Skiers can then pass to a total of 109 kilometers of pistes and 45 ski lifts.
More fun on the slopes with a ski pass
The new eight person gondola runs directly next to the bottom of the Pöglbahn Inneralpbach up to the 1903 meter high Schatzberg that links the two ski areas. In addition, a new two-kilometer connection slope between the Schatzberg and the middle station provides more skiing fun. But not enough: The merger joins the Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau among the top ten of the largest Tyrolean ski resorts. But the ticket-prices remain still cheaper than in other resorts. A day pass in high season costs € 47,50 for adults and for children € 24,00. A 6-day ski pass is located at 238,00 € in high season and € 214,50 in low season. The Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau is a diverse terrain in the Kitzbühel Alps which caters for both beginners and advanced players a great family winter adventure. You carve on wide slopes, leave tracks in deep powder and spend your freestyle-time at one of the three snow-parks. 26 km of blue pistes are comfortable and just right for every beginner. For those who already want more, a total of 54 km of red ski runs are available and who wants the kick, try out 13 km of perfectly groomed black runs.
Cosy atmosphere and tradition at the huts
Enjoy the sun-bath at one of the 25 traditional huts, regional delicacies and an unique mountain panorama. Off the slopes you discover Tyrolean hospitality and comfort. From the largest pan on the mountain you can enjoy fresh "Kasspatzln" at the Böglalm and discover real mountain romance at the hut, where the herdsmen have previously lived. Each corner of the regions has its own charm and is full of Tyrolean sociability. And due to the free ski bus, the car can make a holiday too.
SKI JUWEL info:
• 109 km of slopes: 26 km blue, 54 km red, 13 km black, 16 km of ski trails
• 45 ski lifts: 9 gondolas, 7 chairlifts, 29 drag lifts
• 25 ski lodges: the traditional huts make the perfect holiday
• 2 snow-parks & 1 family park
• Highest mountain in the ski resort Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau:
2,128 m Wiedersbergerhorn, Alpbach - top station at 2,025 m
1,903 m Schatzberg, Wildschönau - top station at 1,898 m
Laatste commentaarAlle Kommentare anzeigen neues Thema
Contact Skigebied Alpbach - Ski Juwel Alpbachtal Wildschönau
Alpbacher Bergbahn GmbH & CoKG
Nr.311, A-6236 Alpbach
- +43 (0)5336 5233
- +43 (0)5336 5233
- +43 (0)5336 5233 24
- Liftmaatschappij Toeristische dienst
Alpbachtal Seenland Tourismus
Zentrum 1, A-6233 Kramsach
- +43 (0)5337 21200
- +43 (0)5337 21200 100
- Winterpauschale 57
- Skikorting 28
- met skipas 23
- All inclusive 18
- Gezinsvakantie 14
- Wellness 8
- Sommerpauschale 8
- Schneeschuhwandern 7
- Urlaub mit Wanderführer 6
- Specials 5
- Evenementen 5
- Wandelvakantie 4
- Actieve vakantie 4
- Mid Week 3
- Skitoers 2
- Last minute 2
- Selbstversorger 2
- Romantische vakantie 2
- Adventskorting 1
- langlaufen 1
- Schulskiwochen und Skikurse 1
- Genieterskorting 1
- Paaskorting 1
- Weekendkorting 1
- Korte vakantie 1
- 02.02. - 03.02.
- 22.03. - 24.03.