Kitzbühel has been a city best known for its high-quality winter-sports offer for over hundred years now. Apart from the astonishing nature, Kitzbühel provides more than 50 state of the art lifts and gondolas, which bring you onto the slopes comfortably. Once there, you will be spoilt for choice: 173 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes are waiting for your expeditions. If you can’t decide but feel like have enough creativity and skills, the Kitzbüheler Alps offer you unlimited possibilities to take your snowboard or your skies off-piste and explore the backcountry on your own. Combined with great snow conditions, Kitzbühel seems to make all your wishes come true. There’s basically nothing left you could wish for, or is there?
Snowpark Kitzbühel has its place on the Hanglalm. Since its opening in 2008/09 the snowpark has evolved further every year. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or pro, everyone will be pushed to the limits of their abilities.
One QParks Tourstop
To bait all the freestylers out there, the Snowpark Kitzbühel is once again going to be the host of the QParks Troustop Sick Trick Tour Open on the 13/02/2016. At the event, all snowboarders and freeskiers will battle for the sought after trophy and hopefully add some points to their QParks Tour account.
There is not much left to be said, except we are prepared and already longing for the start of a new and exciting season.
Further news and updates about the Snowpark Kitzbühel are available on our FB page!
Schnee- und Parkstatus
|Vandaag, 18:00||107 cm||67 cm||58 van 58
- Ligging boven zeeniveau
- 1930 m
- 900 m
Since its first opening in the winter season 08/09 the Snowpark Kitzbühel regularly shines in all its splendeour and has thus become a magnet for all snow-hungry freestylers. For the upcoming season the QParks designers have come up with quite a few innovations which will take the snopwark to the next level!
- The medium Jibline spreads way through the mainpark and is thus the longest line in the whole park. So much obstacles, so much fun...
- The Medium kicker line is located at the level of the chill area. It consists of various tables, each with different take offs. At the end a Wallride and a Jib pyramid awaits the riders.
- The Beginner's Jibline runs along the same tables as does the Medium Jibline. It's the ideal playground for your further development.
- The Beginner's kicker line awaits you with various tables. Low altitude for injury-free freestyle fun.
- On the opposite side of the mainpark there is the Pro kicker line with its huge kickers, mostly reserved for the pros.
- Well hid in between trees there is another special: The tree Jibline with obstacles exclusively made of wood. So don't panic, it's organic!
Kids Area Rainbow Box 4m (Box) Tank 5m (Specials) Butter Box 3m (Box) C-Industry Rail 11m (Rail) Industry Down 8m (Rail) Kicker 3m (Kicker) Kicker 3m (Kicker) Kicker 3m (Kicker) Kicker 5m (Kicker) Kicker 9m (Kicker) Kicker 9m (Kicker) Corner Jump 12m (Kicker) Wave Butter Box 6m (Box) Downrail 8m (Rail) Up/Down Box 4m (Box) Kicker 2m (Kicker) Elbow Tank 9m (Specials) Spine 4m (Pipeslide) Elephant Box 7m (Box) Kinked Box 6m (Box) Stepdown Box 6m (Box) Elephant Butter Box 6m (Box) Flat Box 4m (Box) Kicker 13m (Kicker) Kicker 7m (Kicker) Kicker 7m (Kicker) Wave Run (Specials) Corner Jump (Kicker) Funbox Jump 10m (Kicker) Jibwave 3m (Specials) Kicker 3m (Kicker) Kinked Rail 9m (Rail) London Gap Kicker 6m (Kicker) Rainbow Butter Box 6m (Box) Up Rail 3m (Rail) Updown Rail 9m (Rail) Wallride 6m (Specials) Butter Box 3m (Box) Donkey Industry Rail (Rail) Downrail 8m (Rail) Industry Updown 7m (Rail) Jibroller 4m (Kicker) Jibwave 8m (Specials) Rainbow Box 3m (Box) Rainbow Rail 12m (Rail)